Psychology Services for Children, Young People and Adults
Support for adults' wellbeing:
- Antenatal and postnatal support and therapy
- Adjustment to the impact of life transitions (bereavement, illness, divorce, job changes, family adjustment to a family member with additional needs)
- Individual therapy
- Support for adults on the Autism Spectrum, and/or with ADHD, dyspraxia, dyslexia or some traits in these areas.
Support for children and young people:
- Supporting self-esteem and resilience
- Anxiety issues: generalised worries and fears, phobias, exam anxiety, health worries and panic attacks.
- Mild low mood (I am unable to offer the multi-disciplinary service that benefits people with significant low mood or self-injury)
- School related challenges (e.g. social relationships with peers and worries)
- Cognitive assessments to identify strengths and needs
Support on Paediatric issues:
- Issues related to developmental difficulties and delays.
- Psychological issues related to physical health needs.
- I have a great deal of experience and a specialist interest in working with people with a diagnosis or some traits of Autism Spectrum (AS). I also work a lot with adults and young people ADHD, dyspraxia and/or dyslexia. I don't provide a diagnostic service privately as it is better to have several professionals doing the assessment.
- Support with restricted eating, sleeping and toileting issues for younger children.
This is a guide to the areas I offer support with, if you or your child have a different issue you need advice and support with, then please do email me on: DrACatterall@gmail.com or ring on: 07783 857845